Thank you for taking the time to submit a nomination for the Nutrition Impact Award.
The Nutrition Impact Award is presented to an alumnus/a who has made outstanding contributions to the field of nutrition. The recipient will demonstrate creativity, innovation and strong vision in their work. Tufts University staff and faculty may also be considered for this award.
The due date for 2016 award nominations is Friday, November 20, 2015.
Please submit the following materials to nominate an outstanding alumnus:
- Nomination Form: You may complete the electronic form below or download the paper version.
- Letter of Support: Please describe why you believe the nominee is deserving of this recognition. Highlight how the nominee has demonstrated innovation in the nutrition profession. The nominee may be an up and coming alumna/us in the field. Please consider the following questions:
- How has the work of the nominee met an existing need of the public, a specific population/target audience, or the nutrition profession?
- Has the nominee exhibited creativity, originality, innovation, or vision in their field?
- Does the nominee’s work have potential for future impact?