Thank you for taking the time to submit a nomination for the Leadership and Expertise Award.
The Leadership and Expertise award is presented to an alumnus/a who is conducting cutting-edge or high-impact work in their field. The recipient will be a strong leader and respected expert in their profession. Tufts University staff and faculty may also be considered for this award.
The due date for 2016 award nominations is Friday, November 20, 2015.
Please submit the following materials to nominate an outstanding alumnus:
- Nomination Form: You may complete the electronic form below or download the paper version.
- Letter of Support: Please describe why you believe the nominee is deserving of this recognition. Highlight how the nominee has taken a leadership role and/or demonstrated expertise in the nutrition profession. Please consider the following questions:
- Is the nominee a recognized leader or expert in their field?
- Is the nominee currently doing cutting-edge or high impact work in their field?
- Has the nominee been involved in professional organizations, committees and/or partnerships at an international, national or state level?
- Has the nominee received awards, nominations, or special recognition for their contributions?