Questions About Staying Connected

How do I contact a classmate or other Friedman School alum?

Graduates of Tufts can register for the Tufts Online Community and search the alumni database by name. For more information, contact us.

How do I contact a Tufts faculty or staff member?

A listing of faculty members and e-mail addresses is available from the Friedman School home page by scrolling over the "Academic" tab and down to "Faculty." Or you can search for a Tufts employee by using the University Directory.

I’ve heard that the Friedman School Alumni Association is on Facebook. How do I access this group?

Please login to your Facebook account and search for "Friedman School Alumni Association."

I’m interested in finding out information about this year’s Reunion program. Whom should I contact?

Reunion program information is available on the website under Events or by contacting us.

Will you be hosting any Friedman School events in my area?

We hold events in the greater Boston area at least five times a year, as well as events around the country. In addition, we host receptions in conjunction with the American Dietetic Association and Experimental Biology conferences. Please visit our calendar to learn more about events currently scheduled.

If you are interested in hosting an event or finding out more about ones in your area, please contact us.

Are there local alumni chapters?

We are in the process of developing a local chapter in Washington, DC, but there are no others as of now. Interested in learning more about Alumni Association activities? Please visit our Alumni Association page to learn more.

How do I update my contact information?

You can register for and update your profile in the Tufts Online Community. Or send an e-mail to

I’ve heard that Tufts offers a loan repayment program. Where can I find out more information?

More information is available on the loan repayment program website.

I’d like to volunteer. How can I get involved?

That’s great! There are a quite a few ways to get involved. Please visit our ways to get involved page to learn more.

How do I get a copy of my transcript?

Graduates from 1999 and later may request a copy of their transcript online. All other alumni should send the following information to the Student Services Office at Dowling Hall:

  1. Name
  2. Student ID. Number (SS#)
  3. Dates of Attendance
  4. Any former names (during enrollment period)
  5. Complete mailing addresses and number of copies for each addressee, along with a written request for transcripts.

The cost is $2.00 per copy (U.S. dollars) payable by check to the Trustees of Tufts College. The mailing address is:

Tufts University Administrative Support – Transcript Coordinator
Dowling Hall
Medford, MA 02155

If you have any questions, please call the Student Services Office at 617-627-2000.

What type of benefits does a graduate receive from Tufts?

Visit our alumni services page to learn more.

What is the Alumni Association Executive Council?

Founded in 2004, the Executive Council comprises the Alumni Association’s leadership and has grown to include over 25 alumni members. The mission of the council is "to develop and maintain a community of alumni and assist members of the community in achieving their professional and personal goals, as well as support the Friedman School’s mission and objectives." For more information on the council, its members, and programs, please visit our Alumni Association page.

Do you have job postings for the nutrition field?

Yes, a listing of domestic and international job postings is available on our website.