Every year at All-Alumni Reunion, we honor alumni who have been humanitarians, innovators and leaders in their field. Each of the three Alumni Association Awards recognizes the outstanding impact Friedman School alumni have on the field of nutrition science and policy.
Please help us recognize remarkable Friedman School graduates by nominating someone you know today!
The nomination period for our 2016 Alumni Awards is now closed. For more information, please contact Marie Schick in Alumni Relations, email@example.com or 617-636-3548.
Leadership and Expertise Award: This award is presented to an individual who is conducting cutting-edge or high-impact work in their field. The recipient will be a strong leader and respected expert in their profession.
Nutrition Impact Award: This award is presented to an individual who has made outstanding contributions to the field of nutrition. The recipient must demonstrate creativity, innovation and strong vision in their work.
Leah Horowitz Award – In memory of Leah Horowitz (FPAN ’06): This award is presented to an individual who demonstrates a substantial commitment to forging relationships based on service in humanitarian field work. The recipient must strive to achieve lasting change by empowering individuals in their local communities, seek to bridge cultures and create systems-based solutions to problems.
- All alumni of the Frances Stern Nutrition Center Dietetic internship/M.S. program
- All alumni of the Friedman School of Nutrition programs (M.S. & Ph.D.)
Nominees can be:
- Someone who has made outstanding contributions to the field of nutrition over the course of his/her career
- Someone who is currently doing cutting-edge or high impact work in the field
- Someone who achieves lasting change by empowering individuals in their local communities
- Working domestically or working abroad
- Engaged in any aspect of the nutrition field (basic science, applied science, policy, community outreach, clinical dietetics, education, business, or other field)
- Yourself! Please feel free to self-nominate for any of these awards.