Whether you seek an opportunity to network with fellow graduates, to share your educational experience with a prospective student, or to help shape the school’s future priorities, the Friedman School invites your participation in its life and mission.
There are countless opportunities for you to stay connected with and take part in the Friedman School’s vibrant alumni community—no matter how long ago you graduated or where in the world you live. Here are just a few:
- Attend or host an event. A variety of social, networking, and educational events are held throughout the year, both in Boston and beyond.
- Volunteer as an Executive Council member and help shape alumni programming.
- Share your advice and insights with Friedman School alumni, via the Tufts Career Network.
- Recruit prospective students through the alumni admissions ambassador program. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Make a gift to the Annual Fund, which supports the school’s areas of greatest need.
For more information about these opportunities, or to suggest another way to get involved, please contact Susan Peecher, Director of Development at 617-636-2940 or email@example.com.